In order to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our guests, the following rules are established and in place at RESI STAY accommodations (“the accommodation”).
In the event that the following rules are not upheld, it may result in the termination of the right of use of RESI STAY accomodations and facilities.
- When making a reservation, the accommodation can not be held liable for the loss of internet users’ electronic correspondances or other electronic information.
- In the case of damage to the accommodation’s facilities and/or furniture fixtures as a result of a guest’s or guests’ negligence or intent to damage, the accommodation will charge the guest for the cost of replacement and repair.
- For reasons of safety, reservations of guests under the age of 18 unacompanied by an adult cannot be accepted.
- Pets are not allowed inside the accommodation.
- Exceeding the guest capacity of the reserved room is strictly prohibited. If it is found that the number of guests staying in a room is beyond the room’s capacity, the right to the use of the room will be immediately terminated.
- The use of the accommodation or rooms for business or commercial activities or for reasons other than for lodging is prohibited.
- Use of the accommodation by a person or persons with no reservation is strictly prohibitied.
- The use of lighters and other items that produce fire is prohibited inside the accommdoation.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms nor in any other places inside the accommodation except for designated smoking spaces.
- Actions that are a nuisance or cause disturbance to the peace of guests or the nieghborhood is not allowed.
- The following items are not allowed inside the accommodation:
- Animals, birds, (excepting service animals)
- Drugs, stimulants, and other drugs or substances whose possesion is prohibited by law
- Items that give off an escessively bad or strong smell
- Explosives or other items that may explode easily, flammable liquids, as well as dangerous chemicals
- Unlicensced firearms, swords and knives, and similar weapons
- Excessively large amount of items
- Excessive garbage or unhygenic items
- Excessively heavy items
- Electronics that use an excessively large amount of electricity
- Excessively valuable items or an inordinate amount of currency as determined by the accommodation
- Other items that cannot be brought into the accommodation as determined by the accommodation
- Gambling or immorral activities are not allowed to take place inside the accommodation or guest rooms.
- The accommodation will not be held liable in any way in the case of theft or loss of goods. Guests are responsible for the management of their items.
- Distribution of advertisements and other sales materials to other guests is not allowed.
- The moving, modification, defacement, removal, or improper use of articles inside or pertaining to the accommodation is prohibited.
- Do not hang any items on the windows that will damage the appearance of the accommodation.
- Do not place personal items in areas outside of the guest rooms.
- Food delivery to the accommodation is not allowed.
- Dyeing or bleaching hair is not allowed inside the accommodation.
- Except in special circumstances, forgotten items will be dealt with in the following way.
＜Storage Period of Forgotten Items＞
A forgotten item will be kept for a period of 14 days starting from the check-out date. (Food and drink items and magazines will be disposed the day after check-out.）
Depending on the type of item, a forgotten item may be delivered to the nearest police station/police box on the same day.
- Time limit for use of guests rooms.
Guests can use the guests rooms at the accommodation from check-in time to check-out time.