Check-in for RESI STAY accommodations takes place at the RESI STAY Reception Counter near Kyoto Station.
The Reception Counter is open from 8am to 8pm everyday.
If you will be arriving after our office closes at 8pm, please kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
We will respond by email with further information about the check-in procedure for late arrivals.
Most RESI STAY accommodations have a luggage storage space inside the building.Luggage storage is free of charge.
There is also limited storage space at the RESI STAY Reception Counter.
The luggage storage spaces at the accommodations are available to guests both before they can enter the rooms and after check-out.
At check-in time, our staff will explain whether the accommodation has a luggage storage space or not. If there is a luggage storage space, our staff will explain how to access it.
If the storage rooms are shared, there will be chain locks provided for guests to secure their belongings. Please take all valuables with you.
- Accommodations with Storage Space
- RESI STAY Kyoto Fuyacho
- RESI STAY Higashiyama Sanjo
- RESI STAY Anekoji
- RESI STAY Karasuma Gojo
- RESI STAY Nishiki
- RESI STAY Heian Sakura
- RESI STAY Owan Hanami
- RESI STAY Kumico Amaterrace
- RESI STAY Imadegawa
- RESI STAY Koan Bettei
- RESI STAY Gojozaka
- RESI STAY BRiX
- RESI STAY cotorune KYOTO
- Accommodations with storage available at the Reception Counter
- RESI STAY Tomaroka Mongakucho
- RESI STAY Gion Shijo
- RESI STAY Yasaka-no-To
- RESI STAY GION
- RESI STAY Kyodai West
- RESI STAY Takakura
- RESI STAY Yasaka-an
If there is no luggage space at the accommodation, luggage can be held at the Reception Counter between
our Reception hours of 8am to 8pm .
There is a free one-way Shuttle Bus service from the RESI STAY Reception Counter to the accommodation.
The bus is based on availability so please inquire about when the next bus leaves at check-in time.
- There is no charge to ride the bus. Bus operation starts after 12:00pm.
- There is no bus service from the accommodation at check-out time. The bus only goes between the RESI STAY Reception Counter and RESI STAY accommodations.
As the bus is based on availability, there may be wait times to ride the bus. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Important Notice about Kyoto City Tax (From 10/1/2018)
There is a tax on all reservations staying from October 1st. 2018 at all hotels and accommodations in Kyoto.
See the following link for more information
Kyoto City Accommodation Tax
- The Kyoto Accommodation Tax will be collected in Japanese yen at the RESI STAY Reception Counter. For most guests, the tax amount is 200 yen per person per night.
- The tax needs to be paid in Japanese Yen at check-in time. We kindly as that you prepare Japanese yen in advance.
- At check-in time, we will ask guests to pay the tax into our Tax Ticket machine. When buying your tax ticket, we will ask you to confirm your accommodation, the number of people, and number of nights in your reservation.
- The Kyoto City Accommodation Tax is not included in your online reservation. Online reservations include the Japanese consumption tax. The Kyoto City Accommodation Tax is only applicable for accommodations in Kyoto City and so cannot be collected online through reservation sites.
If you have any questions about the tax amount, kindly ask our staff.